- Been playing around with nginx vs Apache for iRail. The bottle neck still is the NMBS site (and I’m truly sorry for DoSing you, dearest NMBS. I had to benchmark), but nginx seems to win just slightly over Apache. Maybe it’s worth moving irail.be to my nginx webserver. <3 nginx.
- The iRail (national) mobile website is getting its final touches and should go live tomorrow night.
- The iRail API seems stable. Special thanks to Pieter.
- iRail is currently developing a native Qt (Symbian, Maemo and MeeGo) application.
- There will most likely be a Bada (Samsung) native application as well.
- Same for the iPhone, native app should be here soonish.
- If you’d like to help, one way or another, two addresses, Project iRail and mailing list. 🙂
- iRail team will attend Apps Marathon on Monday.
- iRail @ OpenBelgium
← Previous Post
Next Post →